Aubrey O'Day is a star. She is destined to spend her life on stage and in the public eye. She captures her audience not only with her outstanding looks, her girlish smile, and her passion for dancing but most importantly her unmistakable talent.
In an interview in August 2008, O'Day stated she was "totally" irritated with people pigeonholing her sexuality; "...Because at this point in my life I wouldn't say one way or another what my preference is sexually. The only thing I'm looking for in life is incredible passion and honest love, and if that's with a girl, a guy, a guy that dresses like a girl, a girl that dresses like a guy, whatever the options are on the table, all I really operate on is the way I feel in my heart when it comes to love."












images:hollywoodtuna

0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails