Natalie Portman, showed her eco friendly nature in the next month's Marie Claire Magazine issue.(January 2010)


Portman says she was "definitely working at a young age, but there's a whole growth in that." She got to spend three months in France when she was 11, shooting The Professional, and on her days off her mother would take her to Monet's house in Giverny and encourage her to come home and paint a version of what she'd seen. When she traveled to Japan for the premiere of The Professional, her parents insisted on a week off to explore the country. Portman shrugs: "OK, so I didn't really go to high school parties," she says, "and yeah, I didn't touch pot till I was in my 20s. I didn't get flat-out drunk until I went to college. But I think that's a good thing in many ways." source












0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails