Looking strikingly beautiful in in a Roberto Cavalli silk tulle dress and Cesar Paciotti sequined leather booties Beyonce covered the Allure Magazine February 2010 issue out on stands January 26.


28-year-old superstar shared with the magazine:

On her plans for a family with husband Jay-Z: “I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew [Juelz] it’s a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven’t had time to relax.”

On her addiction-playing spades online: ‘I play with everybody, and they curse me out when I make mistakes, and kick me out of the room. I love it, it’s really fun because no one knows it’s me.”

On her alter-ego Sasha Fierce: “The thing that’s interesting is I don’t need Sasha Fierce anymore, because I’ve grown, and I’m now able to merge the two. I want people to see me. I want people to see who I am.”source















0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails