Jessica Biel, looked lovely in Ralph Lauren Collection and RRL Ralph Lauren denim on the February 2010 cover of Vogue will out on on stands January 26.

Jessica opened up about in magazine:

Jessica On JT Breakup Rumors: “It’s definitely been weird and sort of bizarre to deal with. But you have to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Honestly, I look at a magazine
and they know more than I do…..”

Jessica On Style…..and Rihanna (Who Has Been Romantically-Linked To Timberlake.): “I like really uberfeminine, classic-looking things mixed with something rougher around the edges,” Jessica replied when asked about her style. “I’ve been looking at Rihanna a lot, checking her out. She’s got something going on that I am sort of craving a little bit.”

Jessica On Posing Nearly Nude For Gear Magazine In 2000: “I really wanted to go to college, and it all kind of happened at the same time. I did this photo shoot. The photoshoot came out. It was terribly embarrassing. I had to apologize to everybody, including my parents. It was a big learning experience — learning how to have boundaries and how to say no.” source


Jessica will star in the romantic comedy, Valentine’s Day, released on February 12.













0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails