Jessica Simpson shows off her sensual side on the cover of Allure’s March 2010 issue.



29-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On her career and turning 30: “I never really thought, growing up, what am I gonna be like when I’m 30? I just kind of thought I had it figured out: I’m going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies….But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work.”

On John Mayer and her brunette period: “He didn’t make me go brunette! John doesn’t get credit for making me brunette. He’d like to think so, but he doesn’t deserve the credit.”

On acting: “I will never do nudity. I don’t care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know. I don’t care if I frickin’ could get an Oscar for it, I’m not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me. I don’t think people deserve to see what’s under my clothing. That’s only for my next husband - ha ha ha.”source











0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails