Megan Fox looked stunning in Armani and jewelry by David Yurman on the cover of W magazine’s March issue, on newsstands next Tuesday (February 23).

Transformers hottie had to share with the mag:

On people in the entertainment industry: “I don’t trust people in this industry, but I especially don’t trust girls in this industry, because it’s incredibly competitive, and I’m just not interested.”

On posing as the new face of Armani: “There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn’t necessarily provoke a pinup image. But with me it does, immediately, as soon as I’m in underwear. I’m a Vargas girl.”

On the fashion element of her job: “I feel intimidated by fashion. I hate doing photo shoots.”source












0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails