Elle Magazine,brings in their December issue the sizzling Carrie Underwood.
The last issue of Elle Magazine featured Nicole Kidman

With her interview with Elle Magazine Carrie talks about:

The rumor that she's dating Michael Phelps...

"I swear on everything, on my job, on my house, my dog…That's how serious I am. It's all just a lie. Anytime any [media source] ever says 'a friend said,' or 'a close' whatever – no, they didn't! It's just made up. None of my friends would say anything. Ever. About anything!"

On life on the road...

"I don't know how people do it. It's tiring. It's hard. Right now I do a lot because I have no reason not to. I don't have a husband or kids. If I go home, I'm home by myself. I have no reason not to be on the road, no reason not to just get out there and do everything right now, while I'm young enough to, while I can enjoy it. But I think when I get a little older, I definitely want to slow down, just because it's very stressful. It's hard on your body, hard on your mind, hard on your emotions."source




0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails