AnnaLynne McCord shows off her bikini style on the March 2010 cover of Shape magazine!

90210 cutie, was chosen to cover the Sexiest Bodies in Hollywood issue! Here’s what AnnaLynne had to share:

On her love for Taco Bell Mexican Pizzas: “My mom told me she used to eat one every single day when she was pregnant with me. [laughs] I’m like, ‘Mom, you’re the reason I’m totally addicted to Taco Bell!”

On finding ways to work out outside of the gym: “When I first moved to L.A., I didn’t have a lot of money to join a gym or take classes, so I improvised. My sister and I went to the library and looked over their DVD collection and discovered Neena and Veena, these Egyptian twins who have a whole series of belly dancing routines. We did them all. When you’re shaking your booty, you can’t help but feel beautiful and sexy.”source


0 comments
Related Posts with Thumbnails